We have lots of clients visit our clinic who are runners or cyclists from all skill levels.
They tend to present with similar injuries like sore calves and feet, achilles, knee and hip pain, as well as shin splints.
We have found that after treatments including massage, joint therapy, stretching and a tailored home exercise program, they start to feel better sooner.
Our clients either feel reduced pain or even no pain, so they are able to continue with their training programs and improve their performance overall.
Our practitioners use an integrative approach to healthcare, using treatment techniques from the 4 most popular manual therapies (Chiropractic, Osteopathy, Physiotherapy and Myotherapy). We use this unique treatment approach to ensure the most effective hands on techniques are used to help you feel better and recover in the shortest time possible.
Special offer reduced to $59 from $96
Your 1st visit includes:
– A 30-40 minute appointment so your practitioner has time to listen to your specific needs
– A specialised assessment of you muscles, joints, ligaments, tendons, nerves etc. so we can identify the correct cause of your running or cycling problem and form an accurate diagnosis
– An explanation of your specific condition and what the best treatment options are
– Hands on treatment including massage and joint therapies to help you feel better faster
– Specific exercises or stretches to help you recover faster and get back to running or cycling pain free.
– HICAPS – you only pay the gap price up to $59
– No contracts, No hidden fees or costs, Just high quality care
– Available with Dr Edwina Or, Chiropractor and Dr David Cork, Osteopath
Depending on your health fund rebate you will only not pay more than $59
If you do not have any health fund your 1st visit will ONLY be only $59